People all over Worcestershire are seeing their lives transform by being part of Reconnections.
Whatever your interest in the service, connecting with us – or suggesting someone who might benefit from getting involved – is easy. So what are you waiting for? To find out more, have a chat, and see if Reconnections is right for you or someone you know, complete the short form below or call us confidentially on:
And could you give us a hand? We’re so grateful to the brilliant volunteers already working with Reconnections, who are seeing their lives change too! If that could be you, see below – or give us a call.
“Reconnections has been a lovely way of getting out of my house and meeting new people.
I have enjoyed every minute”
“It’s amazing, overwhelming… Incredibly motivating to do more.”
Sound appealing? Try it! And see for yourself. Already people all over Worcestershire are doing brilliant things by volunteering with Reconnections. Volunteers are absolutely at the heart of what we’re doing – you are Reconnections – and the feedback that people give us about how much they enjoy it is the icing on the cake.
Volunteering with us is flexible – so no problem to fit it around the rest of your life and commitments. Just one hour a month can make a real difference.
There’s no ‘one type’ of volunteer; what’s important is that you get involved in a way that suits you, and it’s fun! A cup of tea and a home visit, pub trips with a new friend, enjoying a skill (dusting off that harmonica?), helping at one of our events, giving advice on gardens / website / walks (whatever you’re good at) – you can be part of Reconnections in so many ways.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch using the form below, or give us a call on 01905 740954 and soon you could be changing a life
News and Events
The Reconnections Roadshow
The Reconnections sofa continues its journey around Worcestershire, bringing tea, cake, and information about the service to a spot near you. Watch this space for the next Reconnections event, and come along to say hi!
- Monthly drop in at Kidderminster Medical Centre 10.30 – 12.30 (2nd Monday of each month) – (public)
- Skychat weekly client meet up (Thursday 1-3) Worcester. Call for details 01905 740954
- Snack & Chat client meet up The Old Cock Inn 11 – 1 (3rd Tuesday of each month)
- Monthly client meet up Ecumenical Centre, Redditch 10.30 – 12 (Last Tuesday of each month)
- Monthly client meet up Methodist Centre, Bromsgrove 1-2.30 (Last Tuesday of each month)
- Amber Cafe weekly client meet up (Thursday 11-12) Evesham. Call for details 01905 740954
- Talk to Me Worcester – Watch this space!
- Loneliness & Isolation Group 28th Jan (professionals)
- Wyre Forest Health & Wellbeing Forum 29th Jan (professionals)
- Malvern Hills Health & Wellbeing Forum 5th Feb (professionals)
- Community First Wellbeing Network Meeting 6th March (professionals)
- Retirement Roadshow 9th March, Guildhall Worcester (public)
Come and meet some of the team to ask any questions or maybe refer a patient, customer, friend or neighbour. If you would like to know more about our flexible volunteering then it’s a good chance to come and have a chat.