People all over Worcestershire are seeing their lives transform by being part of Reconnections.
Whatever your interest in the service, connecting with us – or suggesting someone who might benefit from getting involved – is easy. So what are you waiting for? To find out more, have a chat, and see if Reconnections is right for you or someone you know, complete the short form below or call us confidentially on:
And could you give us a hand? We’re so grateful to the brilliant volunteers already working with Reconnections, who are seeing their lives change too! If that could be you, see below – or give us a call.
“Reconnections has been a lovely way of getting out of my house and meeting new people.
I have enjoyed every minute”
“It’s amazing, overwhelming… Incredibly motivating to do more.”
Sound appealing? Try it! And see for yourself. Already people all over Worcestershire are doing brilliant things by volunteering with Reconnections. Volunteers are absolutely at the heart of what we’re doing – you are Reconnections – and the feedback that people give us about how much they enjoy it is the icing on the cake.
Volunteering with us is flexible – so no problem to fit it around the rest of your life and commitments. Just one hour a month can make a real difference.
There’s no ‘one type’ of volunteer; what’s important is that you get involved in a way that suits you, and it’s fun! A cup of tea and a home visit, pub trips with a new friend, enjoying a skill (dusting off that harmonica?), helping at one of our events, giving advice on gardens / website / walks (whatever you’re good at) – you can be part of Reconnections in so many ways.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch using the form below, or give us a call on 01905 740954 and soon you could be changing a life
News and Events
The Reconnections Roadshow
The Reconnections sofa continues its journey around Worcestershire, bringing tea, cake, and information about the service to a spot near you. Watch this space for the next Reconnections event, and come along to say hi!
- CALC AGM. County Hall Marketplace Event. 14th Nov (Professionals)
- Worcestershire Works Well Employment Event. Cricket Ground. 15th Nov (Professionals)
- Community First AGM – Building Communities to Tackle Loneliness. 15th Nov (Registration required)
- Droitwich West Multi Agency Meeting. 29th Nov (Professionals)
- 70 Year Celebration of Adult Social Care Marketplace event. County Hall. 30th Nov 1.30 -3pm (Public/Professionals)
- Wyre Forest Multi Agency Group. 4th Dec (Professionals)
- Wellbeing Hub Provider Network Meeting. 5th Dec (Professionals)
- Simply Limitless Big Christmas Event (incl live band) Sat 8th Dec 6pm (Registration required)
Come and meet some of the team to ask any questions or maybe refer a patient, customer, friend or neighbour. If you would like to know more about our flexible volunteering then it’s a good chance to come and have a chat.